Thursday, November 23, 2006

November 23

Evisu man! EVISU!

Im back people, as you can see, I've been relatively lazy to update my blog, bla, tired ah, thats why! Anyway! I suddenly thought of that Evisu jeans! =( I so freaking want it lah, but dont know buy already will regret anot. EVISU! I saw it on tv just now. I mean I saw someone wearing it on Tv just now, So damn nice lah, He was performing on the AMA award show, So freaking good-looking! I seriously think Jay-Z is like this icon in mixing street-wear and formal clothing, he always look so good in it, I mean like, He in his nike sneakers, Evisu jeans and white tee to go along with a blazer. Wooo! Dashing! Thats the way I like dressing to be like, but its kinda hard to wear that in and out in Singapore, people will just find me insane or something. LOL! But still, Jay-Z look so fucking good with jeans and blazers. AND I'M STILL THINKING OF THAT FUCKING EVISU JEANS! LOL! =(

Ok, I suppose its better for me to blog someother thing, Let me see! hmmm... Aight, Lately, things have picken up, As far as YOU is concern, my superwoman, You sure do need to change that temper of yours. LOL! Things can certainly be improved in a better way, I no need elaborate too much right? =) I'm certainly glad you came down to east coast and find me yesterday, you're always "zui-ying-xin-ruan" , your pattern never changes! Hahas! I'll just have to adapt to it. I'm certainly sure I've become a much more significant figure in your life now, You certainly know I'm always very true to you. =) I can at times use words very nicely in a way, the things i say always seem so un-real to believe for you, but I've made a promise to you, and I'm very true with what I've said to you so far, All those things I ever said to you, I still mean it. I was ALWAYS able to cheer you up with my silly acts and making you laugh and smile for nothing, that ability I've never doubt it, as far as putting a smile on your face, I'm 100% sure of myself that I'll be able to do so. Remember the date 280506, I suppose I can look forward to the date 281206? =DD The fact that all those thing I promise you or said to you, I did not even doubt myself the fact that I can fulfil it, I was always 100% confident with myself as far as the relationship is concern, but we all know, relationship aint about just one person, its a two person thing, so I have to help you move along the way so we can move in a same direction and I'll continue doing so! =D It ain't weird the fact that you call me of all thing fatcat, I'll still be your fatcat, as long as you want to keep it! =DD Iloveyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home